Paying for your education is made easy for students and families through the products and services listed below.
Payment PlansLearn More
Payment plans are the sensible approach to paying education expenses. They allow for smaller, affordable payments instead of paying your balance in one large lump sum.
Please log into your account and start the renewal process.
Make a PaymentLearn More
Convenient, flexible ways to make a payment.
Please log into your account and make a payment.
Make a One-Time Payment
- Accounting Club Dues
- AMA & Management Club Spring Pittsburgh Trip
- An evening of wine tasting at the Rathskeller
- Athletic Merchandise
- Bona Bucks
- China Studies-International Business
- Continue Education School of Business
- Dean's Global Scholars
- Embrace it Africa Walk
- Francis E. Kelley Oxford Program
- HEOP Chi Alpha Epsilon Dues
- Hip Hop Dues
- Oxford Celebration
- School of Education Workshops
- Student Conferences
- Students in Money Management Chicago Trip
- Summer Study in Italy
- Trip to Houston Texas (Hurricane Harvey Recovery)
If you are attempting to submit a payment to a new or existing payment plan, please Log In to your account above.
By pressing Continue, payments made via this action will go directly to the school and will not be applied to any existing payment plan balance.
One-Time payments are payments not associated with, or applied to, an existing payment plan account.
Education Payment Counseling
Contact an education payment advisor to learn more about available payment methods or for assistance.